Vacancy Announcement: LPG Facility Technician
National Gas Company, a leading player in the energy sector, is seeking a qualified and experienced individual to join our team as an LPG Facility Technician where you will play a crucial role in ensuring the safe and efficient operations of our LPG facilities.
Location: Big Creek, Belize
Position: LPG Facility Technician
- Conduct LPG process operations (loading and offloading vessels, blending, etc.)
- Conduct routine inspection, maintenance, and repairs of LPG equipment and facility infrastructure (piping and instrumentation).
- Collaborate with other members of the operations and maintenance team to optimize facility performance.
- Maintain accurate records of operations and maintenance activities and equipment performance.
- Participate in training programs to stay updated on industry trends and best practices.
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a technician with manufacturing or production related equipment.
- Technical diploma or certification in a relevant discipline.
- Strong knowledge of safety protocols.
- Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
How to Apply:
Application Deadline: December 1, 2023
National Gas Company is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from qualified individuals regardless of gender, race, or disability. We thank all applicants for their interest. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.